Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 16 min
- 1 - can (11 oz) refrigerated thin pizza
- 1/2 - lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 - lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 - cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 - cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 - oz thinly sliced deli salami, cut
- 1/2 - cup diced Canadian bacon
- 1 - cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray or grease
15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at
center, press out dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef
and sausage over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring
frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked and sausage is no
longer pink. Drain.
- Spread pizza sauce to within 1/2 inch of
edges of dough.
- Top with cooked drained meat, pepperoni,
salami, Canadian bacon, Cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is
golden brown and cheeses is melted.
Page 1 of 1