Hot Sub Deep-Dish Pizza
Prep Time: 16 min
Baking Time: 20 min
- 3 - cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 - cup very hot water
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 - cups pizza or tomato pasta sauce
- 8 to 10 - slices assorted thinly sliced
deli or luncheon meats
- 1 - large green bell pepper, thinly
sliced into rings
- 2 - Tablespoons Italian dressing
- 6 - slices (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese,
cut diagonally in half
Move oven rack to lowest position; heat
oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan or large cookie sheet with
- In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, very
hot water and oil until dough forms. Beat vigorously 20
strokes with spoon.
- Using hands dipped in Bisquick mix, pat
or press dough in bottom and up sides of pan.
- Or pat dough into 13x10-inch rectangle on
cookie sheet; pinch edges, forming 3/4-inch rim.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust. Top with
meats and bell pepper rings.
- Drizzle with dressing. Add cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is
brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 17 to 20
Page 1 of 1