Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 - loaf Italian or French bread (about
14-in. long), halved lengthwise
- 1 - jar (14 oz.) Pizza Sauce - Homemade
- 1 - cup thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 - can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 - small green bell peppers, thinly
- 1 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about
Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange bread halves
on ungreased baking sheet.
- Evenly spread Sauce on bread halves, then
top with pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is
Page 1 of 1