Chicken Ranch Pizza with Bacon
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 1 - can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream
of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 - package prepared thin pizza crust
- 1 - can (4.5 ounces) Premium White Chunk
Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about
- 1 - cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
(about 4 ounces)
- 8 - slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Ranch salad dressing
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread the soup onto the pizza
crust to within 1/4-inch of the edge.
- Top with the chicken, cheeses and bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese
is melted and the crust is golden.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing over
Page 1 of 1