BarBQ Chicken Pizza
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking time: 10 min.
- 1 - (14-ounce) prepared Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 - cup hickory-smoked barbecue sauce
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 - cup cooked cubed chicken
- 1 - Tablespoon butter
- 1 - cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 - cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 - Tablespoon sliced green onion tops
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza crust onto ungreased baking sheet and spread
evenly with barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and sprinkle with chicken.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add mushrooms
and bell pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are softened (5
to 6 minutes).
- sprinkle over chicken and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with onion.
Page 1 of 1