Peanut Butter Chip and Banana Mini Muffins
Makes about 4 dozen small muffins
Time: 14 min.
Baking Time: 12 to 15 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter or
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed very ripe
banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- QUICK GLAZE (recipe below)
Muffin Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches
1) In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix,
sugar, butter and egg in medium bowl.
2) With a fork, beat vigorously 30 seconds.
3) Stir in banana and peanut butter chips.
4) Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
5) Place muffin cups in oven and bake for 12 to 15
minutes or until golden brown.
6) Meanwhile, prepare QUICK GLAZE.
7) Remove from pan immediately and dip tops of
warm muffins into glaze. Serve warm.
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons
1) In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar
and water until smooth.
2) Add additional water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time,
for thinner consistency.
Page 1 of 1