Cinnamon Chip Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 18 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit
- 1/3 cup
- 2 Tablespoons
egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chips
- 2/3 cup
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F. Grease or paperline 12 muffin cups
(2-1/2-inches in diameter).
- In medium bowl, stir together baking mix, sugar, vegetable
oil, egg, cinnamon chips and milk just until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or just until browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan.
Page 1 of 1