Makes 4 Calzones
Prep Time: 30 min
- 4 - eggs
- 1/4 - cup milk
- Dash pepper
- 2 - teaspoons margarine or butter
- 1 - can (13.8-ounces) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 - ounces (1/2 cup) shredded
- 16 - slices (about 3 ounces)
- 4 - teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie
sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk
and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Melt margarine in medium nonstick
skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes
or until eggs are set but moist, stirring occasionally.
- Unroll dough and pat to form
- Cut dough into four 7x5-inch
- Divide mozzarella cheese evenly onto
half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top cheese with pepperoni, Parmesan
cheese and eggs.
- Fold untopped dough over filling,
turnover fashion and press edges firmly to seal. Place on sprayed
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until