Mom's Banana Bread
16 (1 loaf) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 60 to 70 min.
Time: 20 min.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 8x4-inch loaf pan.
1) In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter and
eggs. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
2) Reduce speed to low. Add bananas and vanilla.
Beat until well mixed.
3) Stir in all flour, baking soda, salt, and
4) Spoon batter into prepared 8x4-inch loaf pan.
5) Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in center comes out clean.
6) Cool in pan for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
Place onto wire cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Serve with Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil.