Sausage Herb Bread
Makes 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 25 min.
Rising Time: 1-1/2 to 2 hrs.
Time 30 min.
- 1 package Regular Flavor Pork
crumbled and drained
- 24 oz. frozen dough balls (dinner rolls or Texas rolls)
- 1/2 cup butter,
- 1/4 cup each fresh
finely chopped, combined
- 3/4 cup grated
Thaw rolls at room temperature until just soft,
about 1 hour.
1) Place butter, herbs and cheese in separate
2) Roll each dough ball on a lightly floured
surface to a 1/8" thick circle. Coat each dough circle first with
butter, then herbs, then cheese.
3) Lay dough circles evenly into a bundt cake pan
to just cover the bottom, overlapping dough edges slightly.
4) Sprinkle half the cooked sausage evenly across
5) Repeat with a second layer of dough and
6) Add third layer of dough; press gently to expel
7) Allow to rise for 1-1/2 to 2 hours at room
temperature or until almost doubled in volume.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
8) Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. If top
browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil.
9) Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes before turning
bread out on plate.
10) Cool another 5 minutes before slicing.
Page 1 of 1