Mrs. Miller's Bubble Bread
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 45 min
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease angel food cake
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix milk, 1/2 cup sugar,
and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
2) Add yeast, eggs, and flour.
3) On a floured surface, knead till smooth and
elastic, not sticky.
4) Place in a greased bowl and cover with a damp
cloth and let rise until it doubles in size.
5) Push down and let rise till double in size.
6) Push down and let rise 10 minutes.
7) Meanwhile in a small pan, melt butter.
8) In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup sugar,
cinnamon, pecans, and raisins.
9) Make dough size of walnut, roll each in melted
butter hen in sugar mixture.
11) Place in cake pan in staggered rows until all
dough is used.
12) Let rise and bake for about 45 minutes.
Page 1 of 1