Twisted Cinnamon Sticks
Makes 20 to 24 Sticks
Prep Time: 20 min.
Rising Time: 1 hr.
Baking Time: 12 to
- Dipping Sauce
Bread Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease baking sheet.
1) Blend pizza crust mix, cinnamon and brown sugar together.
2) Stir in water and sour cream. Place in greased bowl, cover and
let rise for about 1 hour or until double in size.
3) Turn dough on floured surface and roll to 24"x6" rectangle.
Spread margarine or butter on dough.
4) Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle mixture on
top of melted margarine or butter.
5) Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into 6"x1" strips.
6) Fold strips in half and twist. Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
7) To make dipping sauce, whip powdered sugar, corn syrup, and milk
together and serve.
Page 1 of 1