Crazee Bread Sticks
Makes 20 to 24 bread sticks
Prep Time: 10 min.
Rising Time 5 min.
Baking Time 10 to
Bread Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 425-degrees, grease baking sheet and sprinkle
with corn meal.
1) In a mixing bowl, combine pizza crust mix and warm water, mixing
2) Set aside to rise in a warm place, approximately for 5 minutes.
3) Knead on floured surface 4 or 5 times until dough becomes easy
to handle and springy.
4) Divide dough into 24 balls and roll each
ball into 4-inch stick.
5) Twist each stick and place on prepared baking sheet.
6) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
7) Drizzle with melted butter or margarine and sprinkle with
Parmesan cheese, garlic salt or other seasonings.
Page 1 of 1