Banana Nut Bread
Makes 20 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bread Recipes Directions:
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F. and grease a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
1) In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, eggs, and
milk. Beat well.
2) Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, and
nutmeg. Blend well.
3) Stir in bananas.
4) Add flour and nuts. Stir until just blended.
Spoon into pan.
5) Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until set in the
middle and light brown. (Don�t over bake.)
6) Remove from pan and cool on a rack.
To make small gift loaves, used
four 2x4-inch pans.
Page 1 of 1