Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin
Makes 18 (1 slice each) servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Baking Time: 55 min. to 1 hr.
- 2 - cups flour
- 2 - teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - cup mashed cooked fresh pumpkin
- 1 - cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed light brown
- 1/2 - cup milk
- 1/4 - cup oil
- 6 - squares Semi-Sweet Baking
Chocolate, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease a
9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda,
salt and spices until well blended and set aside.
- In a large bowl with wire whisk, beat
eggs, pumpkin, sugars, milk and oil until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and stir just until
- Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for
55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
clean. Cool 10 minutes,
- Remove from pan and cool completely on
- Cut into 18 (1/2-inch thick) slices to