Cheese & Herb Grilled Bread
Prep Time: 20 min.
Grilling Time: 20 min.
- Cheese Spread Ingredients
- 3/4 - cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 - cup butter, softened
- 1/4 - cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 - teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- Bread Ingredients
- 1 - loaf French or Italian bread
(about 1-pound), sliced diagonally 3/4-inch
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
Preheat one side of gas grill on medium or
charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Place coals to one side in
- While grill is preheating, you want to
combine cheddar cheese, butter, parsley, paprika, and garlic powder in
- Spread onto cut-sides of bread slices
and wrap bread in aluminum foil.
- Tightly seal top and ends and place
bread on grill opposite heat.
- Close lid; grill, turning over after
half the time, for 12 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare bread as
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil and tightly
seal top and ends.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until
cheese is melted.