Vanilla-Orange Chai Iced Tea
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 min
Chill Time: 2 hrs.
- 8 - Chai tea bags
- 4 - cups hot water
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup - packed brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup orange-flavored cream soda
- 1/2 - cup vanilla-flavored cream
- 1/2 - cup milk Cinnamon sticks, if
- Chill glasses in freezer several
hours before serving.
- Steep tea bags in hot water 3 to 5
minutes. Remove bags.
- Stir vanilla and brown sugar into
tea until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients
except cinnamon sticks.
- Refrigerate at least 1 to 2 hours
to blend flavors.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with