Ice Cream Parlor Chocolate Almond Malt
4 (1 1/4-cup) servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 - cup Milk
- 1/4 - cup instant malted milk
- 1 - teaspoon almond extract
- 4 - cups (1-quart) chocolate ice
- 1 - cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate
- In 5-cup blender container,
combine milk, malted milk powder, almond extract.
- Blend at medium speed, stopping
blender frequently to scrape sides, for 30 to 40 seconds or
until malted milk powder is dissolved.
- Add ice cream; continue blending,
stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, for 30 to 40
seconds or until smooth.
- Stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips by
- Pour into a tall glass and serve
Page 1 of 1