Strawberry Banana Shake
4 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries,
- 1 cup Fat Free Half & Half
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 cups lowfat vanilla ice cream or frozen
- In a 5-cup blender container, combine
strawberries, half & half, and bananas.
- Cover and blend at High speed for 15 to 30
seconds or until well blended.
- Scrape sides of blender container and add ice
- Cover and blend at High speed for 30 to 45
seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Page 1 of 1