Raspberry Party Punch
Makes 32 (1/2-cup) servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Freezing Time: 8 hrs.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen
- 4 orange slices (1/4-inch)
- 2 bottles (48-ounce) cran-raspberry
juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 bottles (25-ounce) nonalcoholic
sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- Place crushed ice in 6-cup ring mold.
Arrange fruit over ice.
- Pour 2 cups cran-raspberry juice over
fruit. Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, you want to dip mold into
warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Carefully unmold and place ring,
fruit-side up, in punch bowl.
- Add remaining cran-raspberry and grape
Page 1 of 1