Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Steeping Time: Overnight
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 6 - cups Pineapple Juice
- 3 - sticks cinnamon, broken
- 1/2 - cup dried figs or Dates
- 1/2 - cup Prunes
- 1/2 - cup Seedless Raisins
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice,
cinnamon sticks, figs, prunes, raisins and vanilla .
- Heat to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Allow to steep overnight in the refrigerator
for rich flavor.
- Strain juice into large saucepan.
- Serve dried fruit as a side dish.
- Heat juice 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Page 1 of 1