Pineapple Cranberry Taste
Makes 6 servings
Prep time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 5 min.
- 2 - cups pineapple juice
- 2 - cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 - cup honey
- 1/8 - teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel (garnish)
- In a large saucepan, add pineapple juice,
cranberry juice, honey and cloves.
- You want to heat to boiling for one minute and
then remove from heat.
- To garnish, sprinkle with grated lime peel.
- Serve in mugs.
Make just before leaving. Place in large thermos
to keep cold. Just before serving, stir. However, it may lose