Apple Pie Shake
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk),
- 1 cup applesauce, chilled
- 1/2 cup apple juice or apple cider, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice*
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Apple wedges and apple peel strips (optional)
In a blender, combine Sweetened Condensed Milk, applesauce, apple
juice and apple spice; cover and blend until smooth.
With blender running, gradually add ice, blending until smooth. Serve
Garnish with apple wedges and apple peel strips (optional).
* Alan's Kitchen Tip: Look for apple pie spice in the spice section
of your supermarket or substitute a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon,
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg and a dash of ground allspice.
Page 1 of 1