Cranberry Citrus Sparkler
8 (8-ounce) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 - cup fresh lime juice
- 4 - cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 - cups water
- 1 - can (12-ounce) frozen cranberry
juice cocktail concentrate
- 2 - cans (12-ounce) lemon or
lime-flavored sparkling mineral water
- Lime slices, if desired.
- Place 1 tablespoon lime juice into each
- In a 5-cup blender container, you want to
combine ice cubes, water and cranberry juice concentrate.
- Cover and blend at high speed for 20 to 30
seconds or until ice cubes are finely chopped.
- Pour about 2/3 cup cranberry mixture and
1/3 cup sparkling water into each glass.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Alanís Kitchen Tip:
Two medium limes will yield approximately 1/2 cup fresh lime juice.
Page 1 of 1