Chilled Mocha Cooler
4 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
1) In a 5-cup blender container, combine milk
chocolate chips and half & half.
2) Cover and blend for 2 to 3 minutes or until
3) In a small bowl, mix hot water and coffee
crystals in small bowl. Stir until dissolved.
4) Add coffee mixture and ice cream to half &
half mixture in blender.
5) Cover and blend on medium speed for 2 to 3
minutes or until smooth and frothy.
6) Refrigerate for 1 hour or until well chilled.
7) At serving time, you want to blend for 1 to 2
minutes or until frothy.
8) Fill each glass 3/4 full with coffee mixture and
top with 1 scoop vanilla ice cream.
Page 1 of 1