Easy Homemade Vanilla Chai Coffee Cooler
Makes 4 servings, 1 cup each
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 4 - teaspoons Instant Coffee
- 3 - Tablespoons granular no calorie
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 - teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 - cup warm water
- 2 - cups fat free milk
- 1-1/2 - cups ice cubes
- Place coffee, sweetener, vanilla,
cinnamon and allspice in pitcher.
- Add water; stir until coffee granules
are completely dissolved.
- Stir in milk and ice cubes; pour evenly
into 4 tall glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Make just before leaving. Place in large thermos
to keep cold. Just before serving, stir. However, it may lose