Ever wonder why coffee always taste so
good when it was made over a campfire?
The secret is whole eggs. This
includes the shells which gives coffee that rich flavor. It makes
getting up in the morning in the outdoors a pleasure.
With the pure, fresh water of the mountain stream, coffee reaches its
1) Wash eggs, break
shells, and beat slightly.
2) Put 1-cup cold water and eggs in large coffeepot and mix.
3) Add salt and coffee grounds.
4) Pour boiling water into pot onto coffee grounds and stir.
5) Cover pot and stuff the spout.
6) Put over fire or on store, over direct heat.
7) When the coffee comes to a boil, let simmer 3-minutes.
8) Pour in 1/2-cup cold water to settle grounds. Let stand 1-minute, and