Grilled Pork Tenderloin with
Bourbon Peach Barbecue Sauce
Makes 8 servings
OLD BAY is the flavor secret for both grilling
the pork and jazzing up the Bourbon Peach Barbecue Sauce in this recipe
developed by Chef Tory McPhail of Commander's Palace in New Orleans,
Louisiana. Serve the sliced pork tenderloin with extra sauce for an
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
- Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Tablespoon OLD BAY� Seasoning
- Tablespoon chopped garlic
Peach Barbecue Sauce:
Preheat grill to medium - high heat.
- Rub pork with oil, then season with 1
tablespoon Old Bay and garlic.
- Barbecue Sauce: in small bowl, add
preserves, bourbon, ketchup and 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay. Mix.
- Grill pork over medium heat 25 to 30
minutes or until desired doneness.
- Brush with sauce during the last 2
minutes of cooking.
- Slice and serve with remaining sauce.