Preheat grill to
a small saucepan, combine the jam and vinegar.
- Over a low heat, cook until
- Stir the mixture constantly.
- Then add the soy sauce,
ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat and set the glaze
- Lightly brush chops with oil.
- Add pepper.
chops on a well-oiled grill.
- Cook chops 3 minutes on each side.
Brush glaze on one side of chops, flip over chops to cook 2 to 3
- Brush glaze on other side, flip the chops over and cook an 2
to 3 minutes.
center to check for doneness.
- You want a light pink blush near the
- Add salt at the table.
- Use remaining
glaze to allow others to add more glaze at the table.
You want to make the glaze before leaving. Place
in jar and keep in ice chest until ready to grill the chops. Trim the
chops before leaving, place in plastic storage bag, and into the ice chest.