Dad's Easy Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Cherry
Makes 4 servings, Sauce yield: 1-2/3 cups
- 1-3/4 - cup Fajita Marinade, divided
- 1-1/4 - pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3/4 - cup minced red onion
- 2 - Tablespoons red currant jelly
- 1 - Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/3 - cup dried cherries
- 1/4 - cup chicken broth
- 2 - Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 - Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 - cup heavy cream
- In a large plastic bag, marinate the pork in 3/4
cup Fajita Marinade.
- For best results, do not marinate more that 4
- Remove pork from plastic bag, discarding
- Broil or grill pork to desired doneness.
- In a non-stick skillet, saut� onion in
remaining 1 cup of marinade.
- When onions are limp, stir in jelly and brown
- Heat until melted.
- Add cherries, broth, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Heat until bubbling.
- Whisk in cream and cook several minutes�until
- Serve sauce over sliced pork.