- 2 - Spareribs (about 6 lbs.)
- 2 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bottle (16-ounces) barbecue sauce,
- 1/2 - cup bourbon or 1/2 cup root beer
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 Tablespoon molasses
Prepare your grill to an indirect heat according
to manufacturer’s directions.
- Rub ribs with vegetable oil and season both
sides with salt and pepper to taste. Wash hands.
- Place ribs on grill rack, cover and open grill
- Cook for 30 minutes, then turn and cook until
well browned and no longer pink when cut at the bone (30 to 40 minutes
- In large measuring cup, mix the barbecue
sauce, bourbon, mustard and molasses.
- In final minutes of grilling, baste ribs with