- 16 - ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 - teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 - Tablespoon dark rum or 1 tablespoon rum
- 2 - ounces orange juice
- 1 - Tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 - tenderloin, about 2-pounds
- In large resealable plastic bag, mix barbecue
sauce, brown sugar, rum, orange juice and pepper sauce.
- Add pork and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
or over night.
- Take out pork from marinade. In saucepan heat
remaining marinade to a boil.
Preheat grill to medium-indirect fire according
to manufacturer’s directions.
- Grill pork for 15 to 20 minutes (turning
occasionally) and basting with marinade, or until done (internal temp
- Let pork rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.