- 4 - boneless loin chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 - Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 - garlic clove, minced
- 1 - teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat grill to medium-hot fire according to
- In small bowl, add brown sugar, garlic,
pepper, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Stir together.
- With paper towels, dry pork chops and rub
seasoning mixture on both sides of chops.
- Grill chops for 10 to 12 minutes (turning
once) or until done (internal temp 155° F).