- 4 - pounds Baby Back Ribs
- 2 - Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 - teaspoons Salt
- 2 - teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 - teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 - teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons White Pepper
- 1/2 - teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 - teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 - teaspoon Oregano
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
- In a small bowl, add Paprika, Salt, Onion
Powder, Garlic Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Thyme,
and Oregano. Mix.
- Rub on all surfaces of ribs.
- Place ribs in covered grill over indirect
heat and cook turning every 15 minutes for 1-1/2 hours.
- Serve immediately.