Ham on the BarB
Makes 24 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 2 hrs 15 min.
- 1 - fully cooked (6 pound) boneless smoked ham
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove rind from ham, if necessary.
- Score ham by making shallow cuts across the
- Place on roasting rack in large disposable
aluminum foil pan.
- Insert ovenproof meat thermometer into
thickest part of ham.
- Place pan on one side of grill; turn off
heat source directly under pan.
- Grill, covered, 2 hours or until thermometer
registers 140°F, brushing ham with your favorite glaze for the last 30 min.
of the grilling time, if desired.
- Remove ham from grill and let stand 10 to 15
min. before carving.