Grilled Chicken Breast with Zesty Peanut Sauce
Makes: 8 Servings
Time: 20 min.
Marinate: 1 hr.
Cooking Time: 16 min.
Grilling Time: 8 to 12 min.
- 8 large boneless, skinless
- PEANUT SAUCE
- Chopped fresh
cilantro, for garnish
Barbecue Chicken Recipes Directions:
1) Wash, trim and pound chicken to flatten to a consistent thickness.
2) In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, peanut butter, oil, soy sauce,
lime juice, garlic, cayenne pepper and salt to make marinade.
3) Place chicken in a shallow dish (or food storage bag). Cover with
4) Marinate 1 hour at room temperature or as long as overnight in
When ready to cook: heat grill.
5) In a heavy saucepan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lime
juice, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne to
make peanut sauce.
6) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or
7) Whisk in chicken stock and cream. Cook 1 minute more, whisking.
(Keep warm while grilling chicken.)
8) Remove chicken from marinade and place on hot grill. Grill for 4
to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until browned and no
longer pink in center.
9) Spoon peanut sauce over hot chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.