Real Simple Barbecue-Glazed Chicken
Prep Time: 5 min.
Marinate Time: 10 min.
Grilling Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 - cup Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 4 - small boneless skinless chicken breast
halves (1 pound)
- 1/4 - cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 - Tablespoons orange marmalade
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing over chicken
in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or up to 24 hours
- You want to mix remaining 1/4 cup
dressing, the barbecue sauce and marmalade. Set aside. Place chicken on
grill and cover.
- Grill 12 to 15 min. or until cooked
through (170°F), turning occasionally and brushing with sauce mixture
during last few minutes of cooking.
- Let stand, covered with foil, for a few
minutes before serving.