Apricot Honey Grilled
Prep Time: 10 min.
Grilling Time: 15 min
- Glaze Ingredients
- 1 - Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 - cup chopped onion
- 1/3 - cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 - Tablespoons honey
- 1 - teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- Chicken Ingredients
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 4 - boneless skinless (4-ounce)
chicken breast halves
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill
until coals are ash white.
- While grill is heating, in a 1-quart
saucepan, you want to melt butter in until sizzling and add onion.
- Sauté over medium heat for 1 minute or
until onion is softened.
- Stir in fruit, honey and lemon peel. Set
- In a small bowl, you will combine oregano,
salt and pepper.
- Rub on both sides of chicken breasts and
place chicken onto grill.
- Grill, turning once, for 15 to 20 minutes
or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced with
- Brush chicken with glaze during last 5
minutes of grilling. Cook remaining glaze in 1-quart saucepan over medium
heat until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Serve warm glaze over