Easy Homemade Orange Teriyaki Chicken
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Grilling Time: 40 min.
- 1/2 - cup Honey Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 - cup orange juice
- 4 - chicken quarters (thigh/leg pieces
- Combine Honey Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce and
orange juice. Rinse chicken.
- Wrap a piece of foil around the tip of the
chicken leg bone.
- Grill, skin side down, 30-40 minutes.
- Turn frequently to keep skin from burning.
- Baste with all the sauce mixture last 10
minutes of cooking.
- Chicken is done when meat is no longer pink
by the bone.