Makes 4 servings
- 1/3 - cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 - cup water
- 1 - Tablespoon margarine
- 1 - Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 - fresh boneless, skinless chicken
breasts with rib meat
Preheat grill to medium-high, according to
- In a small saucepan, add vinegar, water,
margarine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper; bring to
- Place chicken on grill.
- Brush with half of sauce and grill for 8
- Turn and baste with remaining
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes longer or until
done (internal temp 170°F).
Place in ice chest.
the grill is ready, just take them out of the ice chest and grill.