Bistro Grilled Cheeseburgers
Build a better burger with the addition of sweet grilled onions,
Swiss cheese and a sensational spread. For outdoor dining at its best!
Prep time: 15 min.
Grilling time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 - pounds ground beef
- 4 - slices sweet onion, 1/2 in.
- 8 - slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 - crusty rolls, split and toasted
- Lettuce (option)
- Tomato (option)
- Crisp cooked bacon slices (option)
Preheat grill to medium.
- Wash hands. Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick
patties. Wash hands.
- Brush onion slices with vegetable oil.
- Place patties in center of grid; surround with onions.
- Grill, uncovered and turning occasionally, 13 to 15 minutes for
medium doneness (internal temp 160°F) or until patties are no
longer pink in center and onions are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- About 1 minute before patties are done, top each with 2 cheese
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on top
halves of rolls.
- Serve burgers and onion in rolls with lettuce, tomato and crisp
cooked bacon slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Page 1 of 1