Grilled Stuffed Cheeseburgers
Makes 4 sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 19 min
- 1 - package (3-ounce) cream cheese,
- 1 - jar (2-1/2-ounce) sliced
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped green bell
- 1/4 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon pepper
- 2 - pounds lean ground beef
- 4 - ounces Cheddar Cheese, cut into
16 (2x1-inch) slices
- 4 - Kaiser rolls, cut in half
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal
grill until coals are ash white.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese,
mushrooms, green pepper, garlic salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Shape ground beef into 8 large
(1/2-inch thick) patties.
- Place about 2 tablespoons cream
cheese mixture on top of 4 patties.
- Top each with 1 meat patty; press
around edges to seal.
- Place patties onto grill. Grill,
turning once, for 15 to 18 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top each burger with 4 slices
Cheddar cheese; continue grilling for 1 minute or until cheese is
- Serve cheeseburgers on rolls.