Chili-Topped Grilled Burgers
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Grilling Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 - pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1 - can (4 ounces) chopped green
- 3/4 - cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 - cup onion, chopped
- 6 - hamburger buns, spilt and toasted
- 1 - can (15.5 ounces) Chili Magic
Chili Starter, heated
- Combine ground beef, garlic salt,
- Shape into twelve 3-1/2 inch
- In a small bowl, combine green
chilies, cheese, and onion.
- Place one-sixth of mixture in center
of 6 patties.
- Top with remaining patties; press
edges to seal.
- Grill patties over medium hot coals
for 10 to 15 minutes or until well done, turning once.
- Place patties on bottom half of
- Spoon Chili Magic Chili Starter
evenly over patties.
- Top with remaining bun halves.