Grilled Sirloin Steak with Tex-Mex Pasta
Prep Time: 10 min.
Grilling Time: 13 min.
- 1 - package (9-ounce) refrigerated fresh linguine
- 1 - tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 - teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 - teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 - teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 - pounds (3/4-inch thick) boneless sirloin steak, cut
into 6 pieces
- 1/2 - cup sour cream
- 1/2 - cup nacho cheese dip
- 1 - can (15-ounce) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 - cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash
- While preparing grill, cook linguine according to package
directions. Drain. Keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, pepper and chili
- Place steak onto grill. Grill, turning once and brushing
occasionally with garlic butter mixture, for 13 to 15 minutes or
until medium-rare (150°F).
- While grilling, in a 12-inch skillet, combine sour cream and
cheese dip; add hot cooked linguine, beans and red pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5
minutes or until heated through.
- Serve pasta with steak.
Page 1 of 1