3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
Prep Time: 20 min.
Grilling Time: 30 min.
- 1 - beef top round steak (1-pound), 1/2
- 1/3 - cup Steak Sauce
- 1/2 - teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground white pepper
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness. Spread
with 2 Tablespoons of the steak sauce.
- Sprinkle evenly with peppers.
- Roll up steak from one of the short sides
and cut crosswise into 8 slices.
- Thread 2 steak rolls onto each of 4
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until cooked to
medium doneness (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with
the remaining steak sauce.
Page 1 of 1