Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Bold & Spicy Steak with Chipotle Butter
8 servings, 1/2 steak each
Prep Time: 15 min.
Marinade time: 30 min.
Grilling time: 10 min.
- 3/4 - cup Steak Sauce
- 4 - boneless beef ribeye steaks (8-ounces
- 2 - Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 - Tablespoons Chipotle peppers in adobo
sauce, chopped, divided
- 1/3 - cup butter, softened
- In a bowl, mix steak sauce, lime
juice and 1 Tablespoon of the Chipotle peppers until well
- Remove 1/2 cup of the steak sauce mixture
for brushing onto steaks as they cook.
- Pour remaining steak sauce mixture over
steaks in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- Turn bag over several times to evenly coat
- Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Meanwhile, mix butter and remaining
2 Tablespoons Chipotle peppers until well blended and cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade and discard
bag and marinade.
- Grill steaks 8 to 10 min. for medium-rare
to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the
reserved steak sauce mixture.
- Remove steaks from grill; cut in half.
- Top with the butter mixture before serving.
Page 1 of 1