Balsamic Marinated Steak
“True” balsamic vinegars come from Modena, Italy, where they
are aged at least 12 years to achieve their rich, distinctive flavor.
Prep time: 10 min.
Marinade time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
- 4 - beef round tip steaks, cut 1-inch thick (about 8 oz. each)
- 2/3 - cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 - Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon pepper
Preheat grill to medium. Wash hands.
- For marinade: In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinaigrette and
- Remove and reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Place steaks and remaining marinade in resealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes. Drain beef, discarding marinade.
- Grill steaks: covered and turning once, 12 to 14 minutes for
medium rare doneness (internal temp 150°F). (Do not overcook.)
Serving Suggestion: Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste and
serve with rice or baked potatoes. Refrigerate leftovers.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- To avoid losing valuable heat, open the grill lid only when
Page 1 of 1