Barbecued Beef and Corn Muffins
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
- 1 - pound beef round tip steaks, cut
1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 - medium onion, cut into thin
- 2 - teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 - cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 - corn muffins, quartered
- Cut steaks crosswise into 1-inch
wide strips and reserve.
- In a large nonstick skillet, you
want to cook and stir onion in oil over medium-high heat for 3
minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add beef strips (half at a time) to
skillet; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add barbecue sauce and onions. You
want to heat until hot.
- Place an equal amount of beef
mixture over corn muffins.