Caramelized Beef Skewers
4 servings, two skewers each
Prep Time: 10 min.
Grilling Time: 16 min.
- 1 - pound beef sirloin steak, thinly
- 1/4 - cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce,
- 1/4 - cup Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 - teaspoon Dijon Mustard
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- In a medium bowl, you want to coat
steak with 2 Tablespoons of the steak sauce and let stand 10 min.
- While steak marinates, you want to
combine remaining 2 Tablespoons steak sauce, the barbecue sauce
and mustard. Set aside.
- Grill skewers 6 minutes or until
steak is cooked through, turning after 3 minutes and brushing
generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.