End Zone Beer Marinated
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Marinade Time: 8 hrs. or overnight
Cooking Time: 10 to 15 min.
- 12 - ounces lager style beer
- 1/2 - cup soy sauce
- 1/4 - cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 - cup ketchup
- 2 - Tablespoons Spicy Brown
- 2 - Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 - Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 - Tablespoon red hot sauce
- 1/4 - cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black
pepper to taste
- 2 - 2-1/2 pounds boneless New York
strip, rib-eye or sirloin steak (1-1/2 inches thick)
- Place steak in a large resealable
- In a small bowl, stir together
beer, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, mustard, garli9c,
Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over steak.
- Seal bag and Refrigerate
overnight, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip:
- Remove steak from marinade and
- Place steak on grill and grill for
about 10 minutes for medium rare or until desired doneness,
- Place on cutting board and allow
the meat to rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
To turn the meat, use long-handled tongs rather
than a fork; you�ll save valuable juices.